Legal Profession Uniform Law s.174(5)
LAW PRACTICE DETAILS
Bond Conveyancing Pty Ltd (ACN 658 433 508) of Level 2, 369 Royal Parade, Parkville in the State of Victoria (“Us / We”).
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
We confirm you have instructed us to act on your behalf in relation to this matter. We shall undertake all of the matters outlined below.
- Receive your initial instructions from you or your Agent in respect of your sale of the above property.
- Review a Contract of Sale of Real Estate and Vendor’s Statement.
- Draft, prepare and advise you on the Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendor’s Statement.
- Conduct all necessary legal enquiries and obtain all necessary certificates concerning the property.
- Liaise with your Mortgagee bank (if applicable) to initiate the requisite discharge of mortgage proceedings.
- If required and applicable, prepare a Section 27 Statement to facilitate the early release of your deposit funds.
- Prepare all Duties Transfer forms as legally required by State Revenue Office and Land Titles Office to complete your sale settlement.
- If required and applicable, apply for a Capital Gains Clearance Certificate on your behalf.
- Review the statement of adjustments, attend to all pre-settlement tasks, and arrange and attend to settlement on your behalf.
- All correspondence and attendances and advice to you generally relating to all the above bullet points within this ‘what we will do for you’ section.
Please let us know as soon as possible if we have misunderstood any aspect of this work. If the scope of the work changes, we will need to discuss this with you.
HOW MUCH WE ESTIMATE YOU WILL NEED TO PAY
Legal Costs: Our Estimated total cost of our legal services (excluding GST) will be the fixed rate as specified in the email quotation provided. Please note this is not inclusive of GST or disbursements.
Disbursements: Disbursements are the third part costs incurred by us on your behalf. The estimated amount for disbursements for your matter is as detailed in the table below.
|$200+GST (estimate only)
|Owners Corporation Certificate (each)
|Verification of identity – remote – digital
|Verification of identity – in office
|Verification of identity – post office
|$50+GST (estimate only)
|Paper settlement (CBD Metro)
|Paper settlement (Regional)
Potential Additional Legal Costs (if applicable): The following table shows our estimated total costs of legal services (excluding GST) on the fixes rate as identified below, if you determine to use those specific services.
|Licence Agreement Preparation Fee
|Deed of cancellation-surrender-variation
|Notice of default and recission
ESTIMATED FULL AMOUNT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY: Legal Costs plus Disbursements plus Potential additional Legal Costs (if applicable) GST
This is an estimate only. We will inform you if anything happens that significantly changes this estimate. If our professional fee is likely to be more than $3,000 (before GST and disbursements are added) we will provide you with a full disclosure of costs in writing.
We may also request that you provide us with payment in advance of us incurring a disbursement on your behalf. These funds will be held in our trust account until payment of the disbursement is required.
YOUR RIGHTS INCLUDE TO:
ADDITIONAL TERMS & DISCLOSURE
You acknowledge and agree that you are informed and are fully aware that we may share our fees and / or pay or receive a commission or benefit from a third party in relation to the work we undertake on your behalf. Any sharing of our fees or payment or receipt of any commission or benefit will not affect the legal fees payable by you to us and the nature of any sharing of our fees and / or payment or receipt of a commission or benefit from a third party will be a monetary or a percentage of fees. It is important to note that you have a right under Rule 12.4.3(ii) of the Legal Profession Uniform Law to refuse any referral to a third party or object. If you wish to discuss this aspect in detail please do not hesitate to contact us. If you continue to instruct us we are deeming that you have given informed consent to this provision.